ASEH YASOOJ CO.
was established in 1989 to produce and export licorice extracts in the form of powder and block in the capacity of 1200 metric tons per year. The factory is located in BOLOKOO INDUSTRIAL TOWN, YASOOJ, Iran and its head office is at:
Apt. # 5, 1st Floor.
No.: 216, west Moadel AVE., Felestin St.,
ASEH is one of the largest and most accredited licorice extracts manufacturing and exporting companies in Iran with 20 years of experience in the business. The company was awarded Iran's " Exemplary Exporter Plaque" in 2001 and 2008 and has been recognized each year as an outstanding sample of industrial units in the province.
ASEH has managed to obtain the following certificates in quality management system and foodstuff safety:
- ISO 9000 Series. The company obtained ISO 9002:1994 in 2001,
ISO 9001:2000 in 2005 and later on in 2008 managed to obtain this certificate again. At the present time ASEH is busy with obtaining new version ISO 9001:2008.
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point)
This standard sets the guidelines for analyzing and controlling critical points in food industries to assure safety of food products. ASEH managed to obtain the certificate for this standard in 2005 and later in 2008.
- ISO 22000: This international standard determines the safety system requirements of foodstuff for any organization in the food chain. ASEH obtained the certificate for ISO 22000:2005 in 2008.
- BRC (British Retail Consortium). This international standard was defined and formulated in U.K. in 1998 to guarantee the safety and quality of foodstuff to be sold to British food products dealers. ASEH is currently the sole holder of this certificate in Iran and the only company accredited with this standard worldwide in licorice industry. The accreditation was awarded to ASEH in 2008.
- IFS (International Food Standard): The standard was initially formulated for German and French foodstuff dealers as a safeguard for the safety and quality of food products. ASEH is the sole holder of this certificate in Iran and the only company accredited with this standard worldwide in licorice industry. The accreditation was awarded to ASEH in 2008.